HEALTH & SAFETY
- Our Joint Health & Safety Committee is responsible for regular safety meetings, held to discuss any concerns or address any queries. The Joint Health & Safety Committee is also responsible for reviewing proper safety procedures and any new policies in order to practice preventative safety measures.
- Regular inspections of equipment for proper safe handling and performance.
- All locations are equipped with a first-aid kit.
- Several staff members are recipients of the St. John's Ambulance First-Aid Certificate.
- Each location carries a WHMIS safety data manual.
- Certified mechanic employed on our premises for equipment repairs.
- Metropolitan Maintenance is a recipient of several safety awards.